dotConnect for SQLite 4.60
( View screenshot )
|dotConnect for SQLite is a data provider built over ADO.NET architecture.With Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL support it introduces new approaches for designing applications, boosts productivity of database application development.|
Apr 23, 2013 14:22:12|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions
dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support
dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD and SEE extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code
dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support
dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer.
dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1, v4.x, v5 and v6, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite) - our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
sqlite, sqlite net, ado.net, sqlite ado, sqlite odbc, sqlite data provider, sqlite provider, sqlite data access, sqlite connectivity, sqlite c#, sqlite vb net, asp net, entity framework, sqlite entity framework, linq, linq to sql, code first migration
.NET Frameworks 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, ADO.NET Entity Framework v1, v4.x and v5
* LINQPad integration is supported for LinqConnect
* Entity Developer is updated to version 5.5 and contains new templates, such as MVC Controller, MVC View Advanced, Data Transfer Object, Data Transfer Object, Data Annotation Metadata
* Current templates are considerably improved
| Find last version of dotConnect for SQLite|
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for SQLite 4.60|
| Free Download dotConnect for SQLite 4.60 from devart.com|