Easy St. Tycoon is the board game with a unique blend of familiar mechanics from Monopoly, Life, PayDay and other classic games, with a flavor all its own! It's designed to be simple, easy to learn, and yet have many decisions for the player to make.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Mac OS
Description: Easy St. Tycoon is the board game with a unique blend of familiar mechanics from Monopoly, Life, PayDay and other classic games, with a flavor all its own! It's designed to be simple, easy to learn, and yet have many decisions for the player to make to influence the outcome.
- A unique board "generation" system where the board is generated completely at random every single game. No two games are EVER the same! And the board (except for the streets you can purchase and upgrade) shuffles randomly when every player has made a complete trip around the board, so even no two rounds are the same!
- Play lots of mini-games for cash or benefits. 6 are included with the game, and more to come later on.
- Draw Fate Cards for lots of unpredictable events, and trade in Fortune Points you earn during the game for cash/game benefits.
- Purchase upgrades for streets to raise the Toll collected when an opponent lands on them, and these are also random for every street and every game.
- Experience Big Events, unique, fully-written life vignettes that can have major effects on your player's "life' and help you gain valuable Fortune Points and cash.
- Play single-player against 1-3 devious computer opponents, or play 2-4 human players via Hotseat play.
- Full music score and unique, attractive graphics throughout the game.
- Participate in our forum community to suggest new features, new events, and help us make the game even better and get your name in the game! We hope to eventually make this a "moddable" game.
Ga. Credit-Card Holders 'Blink' Cards About 400,000 credit-card holders in Georgia will be the first in the country to use a new technology that allows them to pay for items by waving their card near a terminal instead of swiping it through a machine.