|The Mizu WebPhone is a lightweight SIP standard based VoIP phone web software implemented as a java applet that can be run from the web using web browsers|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:07|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Mizu VoIP Tunnel 4.2.1 By using encrypted VoIP transport your users will be able to communicate confidentially and your VoIP traffic cannot be sniffed and blocked by third party agencies or corporate firewalls.
|Show all author software|
The WebPhone is a lightweight standard based VOIP phone that can be run even from webpages. Based on the industry standard SIP protocol, it is compatible with all VOIP devices and services. It can call any other SIP soft phone (for free charge) or any landline or mobile number via a VOIP service provider of your choice.
The phone is implemented as a java applet/application and it is completely independent platform running on webpages, windows desktop, MAC, Linux, Solaris and other devices.
It can be used as a normal softphone running on your website or as Skype-like buttons (Click to Call).
Compared to Skype buttons it has 3 main advantages:
* based on standard SIP protocol. This means more control, and you can change your phone service provider whenever you want. There are plenty VOIP providers offering free services too.
* no client side applications have to be installed. If the browser supports java than the phone will run "from the web"
* it is compatible with any VOIP service provider or for more control, you can use your own VOIP server (there are several free open source servers like Asterisk, or you can buy a cheap VOIP server with support)
The called person can accept the call on a VOIP device (soft phone, IP phone, call-center application) or can be contacted directly on their landline or mobile phone numbers. All usual call routing features can be enabled (call forward, call transfer, etc)
With Mizu-WebPhone you can quickly add VOIP capabilities on your website. For example:
* VOIP enabled support pages when people can call your support people from your website.
* VOIP enabled forums when members can call each other
* VOIP enabled blogs
* VOIP enabled sales when customers can call agents
* Call me HTML button
* Callback VoIP button
* VoIP Click to call HTML button
and many more
webphone, webphone software, internet phone, web phone, sip web phone, voip web phone, voip gadget, web2phone, web click to call, SIP, VOIP, browser phone, http call me voip button, voip browser
Intel Pentium II 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 30 MB free space
G.729, HTTP tunneling, call transfer, iPhone skin
| Find last version of Mizu Webphone|
| Freeware alternatives Mizu Webphone 3.6.0|
| Free Download Mizu Webphone 3.6.0 from mizu-voip.com|