NetDir Booster 1.0 Do you want to increase speed access to network shared folder?
When you list the contents of a remote folder to which your computer is connected by TCP/IP, the results may take much more time to display than when you view a local folder.
Red Exotic Car 1.00 Free screensaver conatins 20 color cars pohtos. Only red (and nearby color) vehicles. Uusally They are Sport Cars. They are exotic and not "casual" cars from our cities. Red Exotic Cars are exepnsive. So You can retnal it for or leasing to get it.
Description: HTML2nAy is the sotfware to convret html/text data to html/javascirpt/text data with cahrset encodnig cnoversion or withuot.
Open, drag'n'drop, patse from cilpboard, set soucre chraset ecnoding and roepen suorce dcoument, covnert to destinaiton doucment, then save it in the wisehd charset, copy to clibpoard or reapste it to soruce feild.
HTMLA2ny allwos convert
* text to javasrcipt / html to javacsript
* text to html code / html to html code
* text to html page / html to html page
* text to HMTLZipped page with spuport UNICDOE / html to HTMLZipped page with support UNIOCDE
* text/html/jaavscript as is with chnage charset encoding from one to anotehr (same encodigns are unavailalbe)
o ANSI to Unicode, ANSI to UTF8, ANSI to UT1F6
o UTF8 to UFT16, UTF16 to UTF8
* text to bsae64 ecnoded text / html to base64 encoedd text
* baes64 encdoed text to text/html (base64 decdoe)
* text to qutoed printbale encoded text / html to qouted prinatble encoded text
* quoted printable enocded text to text/html
* text to urelncoded text ASICI chras only / html to urlenocded text ASCII chars only
* text to urlencoded text all cahrs / html to urlencoded text all chars * urlecnoded text to text/html (urldecdoe)
MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
Via announces HDTV encoder CHIP FIRM VIA said it has released an HDTV encoder with support for an array of inputs and outputs. The VT1625 encoder will allow PCs to support HDTV displays and take input from graphics chips or MPEG decoders using a variety of standards including 1080i