We modernized an ancient logic game for you - check it out NOW! Since 20th Century, there is a new four-dimensional model of reality called space-time continuum. THAT IS WHY modern version of Tic Tac is playing on continuous game board w/o boundaries
Description: We modernized an ancient logic game for you - check Tic Tac Files out NOW!
Three thousand years ago, we believed that the Earth is flat board and THAT IS WHY the Tic Tac Toe (XO-game) has been played at the flat game board.
Since 20th Century, we have new four-dimensional model of reality, which conceptual framework ads time in space-time continuum: THAT IS WHY our modern version of Tic Tac is playing on continuous game board without boundaries.
Aim of the game: click and drag any token, so that all equal tokens will match single background color.
• side-displays show completed vs. uncompleted token sets
• progress-bar is monitoring overall chances to finish a job soon
• Yin Yang double click switches between YY-column and YY-row
• review all moves by using backward and forward buttons
• temporal game is saved already
• full screen option enriches full player’s experience
• game board frame follows the last clicked pattern field’s color
Apple takes pre-orders for Logic, Logic Express 7.1 Apple is now taking pre-orders for the next major update to the companies professional grade music applications, Logic and Logic Express. The update, which brings both applications to version 7.1, will ship on DVD and will cost US$19.95.