User interface tool with the built-in user permission control system for database projects developed with Microsoft Access. It offers the complete navigation system similar to the Outlook-like navigation pane, fully customizable and with skins.
Feb 23, 2012 12:31:28
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Access Object Navigator 3.5 Access Object Navigator 3.5 is a complete user interface for Access database solutions. It is an Access add-on that provides you the Outlook-like navigation pane/bar with tabbed documents, user permission control system with the built-in security.
Description: EasyNavigate for Access is a complete user interface tool with the navigation pane and embedded user permission control system for developers whose solutions are based on Microsoft Access platform. It is specially designed for applications created with Access 2007 and 2010. EasyNavigate for Access offers you a professional, flexible and rich Outlook-like navigation system.
- Access library. Only a few forms and modules are exported to a client database, and the rest is stored in the library, located in the same folder as client app.
- Easy to use. You don't have to spend much time on learning EasyNavigate features. Everything is quickly accessible and easy to understand.
- Skins. EasyNavigate offers the built-in skins. You have the possibility to disable skin selection through the standard menu and create your own interface that manipulates skins through the built-in code.
- Icons supported. Now you can add .ico or .png icons to your project, so navigation menu will look even more professional with the real icons that support transparency.
- Native Access controls. No ActiveX controls. EasyNavigate was built only with the native Access controls, so you don't have to worry about the possible errors on different computers because of missing ActiveX controls or version incompatibilities.
- Works with Access runtime. It works with any Access version since version 2007, either full or runtime version. This is a great advantage for all developers who distribute their applications with the Access runtime.
- Manage user permissions and control data access. EasyNavigate offers you a complete system for managing user permissions in your Access application, using login form or Windows ID. You can setup the complete system inside your database through the wizard. Users and their permissions can be managed through the embedded user interface. Tables for storing users and permissions can be located in a remote or current database, either Access or MS SQL.
Access Developer Application Architect 1.04 Access Alternative for MS Switchboard, table driven with example code. Sample forms, lookup searching examples. Use to Proto-type and then turn result into a professional Access