Presentation Assistant 1.8.1
( View screenshot )
|Presentation Assistant is a cute tool which helps in screen presentation, education, demonstration, explaining, and internal meeting at work or if you just need to explain someone something on your computer.|
More author software:
- CaptureSaver 4.1.5 CaptureSaver lets you capture and permanently save information into an off-line research and reference library while you are surfing the Internet. It ensures you stop losing valuable information and always have what's important at your fingertips.
- TaskmgrPro 1.3.3 TaskmgrPro enhances Windows Task Manager and provides powerful features. It allows you to batch kill or resurrect processes, to batch stop or start services, to view all established TCP connections, and manage shared folders in an easy way.
|Show all author software|
Presentation Assistant is a cute tool which helps in screen presentation, education, demonstration, explaining, and internal meeting at work or if you just need to explain someone something on your computer.
Presentation Assistant provides various tools to bring the audience's attention to a specific spot, and allows you to zoom in and annotate the screen. It also enables you to open documents or programs quickly, and play background music conveniently during the presentation.
Only by the simple press of a key, you can magnify any portion of the screen around the mouse cursor by up to 16 times. The zoom level is controlled by your mouse wheel or the Ctrl and +/- keys, while the mouse itself pans around the screen.
With the Screen Draw tools, you can draw all kinds of lines, rectangles, circles, or add text marks or picture marks on the screen to emphasize or clarify the text or diagrams on the screen, so the interpretation or demonstration can be clearer.
Presentation Assistant also emulates a computer whiteboard. It basically lets the user draw basic forms and objects on the whole computer screen making it an ideal tool during presentations, video conferences or other kinds of meetings where the computer monitor is being shown.
Presentation Assistant is a must have for presentations.
desktop drawing, draw on desktop, teacher software, desktop draw, get audience attention, screen drawing, presentation software, desktop zoom, magnifier screen, magnifier tool, highlight on screen, screen draw, screen zoom, zoom tool, train software, draw
| Find last version of Presentation Assistant|
| Freeware alternatives Presentation Assistant 1.8.1|
| Free Download Presentation Assistant 1.8.1 from presentation-assistant.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- HyperLens 6.0.1 HyperLens is a powerful screen magnifier and display enhancer which enables you to freely Zoom, Rotate, Highlight, Sharpen, Enhance, Adjust, Filter and Capture your computer screen
|Find all software similar on Presentation Assistant 1.8.1|
- Teachers' Astronaut Training Nears End Three teachers chosen to become astronauts said their main mission is to inspire school children and the public to become enthusiastic about space exploration, science and technology.
- No Great Teacher Left Behind Former IBM CEO Louis Gerstner, chairman of the Teaching Commission, the group of educators and business leaders he founded in 2003 to promote educational reform, spoke to reporters on Apr. 5 about his campaign to boost teacher quality in America (see BW
|Find all news similar on Presentation Assistant 1.8.1|