Description: It helps you to place data from Internet sites to the needed cells inside your MS Excel files.
- you often should go to the same internet site, there enter the custom's name, address, select a country, select "man" or "woman", enter a big memo with contract details etc.
- Then again enter the same data (name, address etc) to the sheet "List1" of MS Excel file "Contracts.xls" for print it out as a Contract.
- VIAlpha can do it for you automatically.
How it works:
- go to the internet site and fill the form with data (for example name, address etc)
- press a button "Export to Excel"
- in dialog select an MS Excel file you are using to fill from internet (for ex. "Contracts.xls")
- a new sheet "VIAlpha" will be created inside this Excel file
- in this new sheet "VIAlpha" you will see a table with all main html elements from this internet page
- now all you need is to enter the cell and list address for every element inside your Excel file "Contracts.xls".
- next time you go to the same internet site and press "Export to Excel", the new data you have entered will be placed in Excel file according "to Cell" and "to List" values for every element of internet page.
Possible types of HTML elements can be used: text, checkbox, radio, hidden, select-one, select-multiple, textarea, img, table
HTML Table To CSV Converter Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to convert one or many HTML tables into CSV (comma-separated) files. The user may choose to commas, comma-spaces, semicolon, tab
A-PDF To Excel 3.4 A-PDF to Excel is a fast, affordable way to extract and convert almost any PDF data (such as Invoice, Bank statement, Price list, inventory list. Etc) to highly-editable Microsoft