Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04
( View screenshot )
|Stop memorizing logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:32|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Dekart Private Disk 2.09 Powerful, reliable and flexible AES-256 disk encryption program. Hide
your applications, data, and exclusively restrict access to them. Provides 100% protection of your private information across all
Windows versions, including 64-bit releases.
- Dekart Logon 2.21 Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Dekart Logon allows to store all passwords to Windows machines on one removable storage device (USB flash drive or CD disk), a smart card or USB token.
|Show all author software|
Stop memorizing logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. Add the strength of multi-factor authentication for login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions, and eliminate the risks of passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Citrix login, user authentication, biometric authentication, security Citrix, security device
133 MHz Pentium-compatible CPU; 10 MB of free hard disk space; 32 MB of memory
added support for Windows Seven, 32-bit and 64-bit platforms; added support for Citrix ICA Client 11.2; reviewed logic for log file output; program settings are stored in AppData (for local installations) and in the program's directory (for "portable" installations).
| Find last version of Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client|
| Freeware alternatives Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04|
| Free Download Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04 from dekart.com|