|Monitoringz is a multiuser server-client software application designed for input, storage and processing of sampling results of microbial cleanliness and number of airborne particles in clean production areas, mostly in pharmaceutical industry.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:32|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Planingz 1.1.4 Planingz is a software for production planning, optimization and forecasting. It can be used as a stand-alone MRP program or a supplement to your ERP and MRP. It will increase your efficiency in production planning and speed-up your decision making.
- ExpressMRP 2.0.1 ExpressMRP is a software for material requirements planning, forecasting and simulation of production in manufacturing companies.
|Show all author software|
Monitoringz is a multiuser server-client software application designed for input, storage and processing of sampling results of microbial cleanliness and number of airborne particles in clean production areas, usually called "environmental monitoring". It is designed to meet demands of pharmaceutical (GMP) and food (HACCP) industry. By timely sampling and reporting, you can determine and prevent contamination in early stages, before end-product quality is questioned. Application consists of two parts: database back-end in PostgreSQL server and client front-end interface in Microsoft Access. Monitoringz provides:
- Easy and logical input of organization structure and sampling matrix.
- Fast and easy input of sampling results through forms that resembles classic paper forms.
- Generation of wide spectra of predefined classic reports, including statistical and graphical trending of results by sampling locations. These printer friendly reports can be printed, saved and archived for later revewing or e-mailed to interested staff.
- Powerful searching and filtering of sampling data in datasheet reports.
- Interactive data survey form with condensed data from all types of reports.
- Pivot tables and pivot charts for powerful data analysis and ad-hoc reporting. Pivot tables and pivot charts are very powerful and flexible tools, which provide advanced filtering, summarization and cross-tabulation of hierarchical data.
- Exporting of reports to different external formats (.txt, .xls, .rtf, .csv, .pdf, .xml, .html, .snp, etc.).
- Data access control through user roles and passwords of different authorization levels (according to 21 CFR Part11).
- Control of data authenticity through automatically generated "audit-trail" record (according to 21 CFR Part11). Any data insert,update or delete is recorded in the audit trail record, along with information who performed the operation.
- Automatically updated sampling time schedule, for better control of sampling dynamics.
monitoring, sampling, microbial, microbiological, microbiology, particles, number, airborne, air, swab, rinse, sampler, settle, plate, clean, cleanliness, class, area, plant, measuring, counter, trending, sample, environmental, report, pharmaceutical, GMP
Microsoft Access 2000 or newer
| Freeware alternatives Monitoringz 1.2.1|
| Free Download Monitoringz 1.2.1 from matalab.freehostia.com|