Using Icemark you can effortlessly identify your images from many others, just add your personal watermark to the image. The added watermark is invisible and its detection is possible only by having the key, which only you have.
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:40
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Image Mender 1.22 Image Mender allows you to remove any lines or blemishes on your images and helps you to remove any marks, logos or other undesirable elements. You need to highlight the part of the image you would like to correct, and Image Mender will do the rest.
Description: Wish you to protect your images from illegal use? Wish you to protect your copyright to images?
So, Icemark is necessary for you. Using this program you can effortlessly identify your images from many others.
Icemark is necessary for everyone, who works with graphics images and wants to protect their copyright. Icemark is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
For your copyright protection, just add your personal watermark to the image, so you always know which images are yours. The added watermark is invisible and its detection is possible only by having the key, which only you have.
Icemark has the following features
- High speed search of personally watermarked images;
- Fast watermarking of a great number of images;
- Watermark detection is impossible without the key which only you have;
- High resistant to image changes;
- Work with a group of images simultaneously;
- The original image is not needed for watermark detection;
- Saving images with necessary names and in a new format;
- Work with the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA;
- The ability to watermark any image even the very smallest.
The Icemark license allows unlimited marking of images by watermark.
Using Icemark allows you to reveal illegal use of your images and to prove your copyright to image.
Copyright protection of images is simple with Icemark!
Uncertain Landscape Ahead for Copyright Protection In the final few weeks before the 2004 election, lobbyists for high-tech, entertainment and civil liberties interests were crammed into an icy room in the Dirksen Senate office building, trying to hammer out a bill that would have put Internet song-swappi