RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP Chart for MSAS 2.62.1
( View screenshot )
|ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control to add Visual Analysis to your applications. Displays business data on the internet in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Works with MS Analysis Services OLAP Server. 100% managed code authored in C# 2.0|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- HierCube OLAP library for VCL 4.58 HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
- RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.
|Show all author software|
ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control to add Visual Analysis to your applications. Displays business data on the internet in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. 100% managed code authored entirely in C# 2.0. Gives users an opportunity to analyze their business data visually and spot new trends and discover unknown problems in their data flow.
- RIA Advantages: With Rich Internet Applications technology you can make your apps on the web as live as never. Overwhelming interactivity.
- Data Source: Take your cube from MS Analysis Services OLAP Server or local file.
- Save Reports in file: Save your report and distribute it to another person by network or email.
- Filters, Groups, and Sorting: Select what data you want to see and what you don't. Powerful filters to anything including hierarchy members and measure values.
- Modifiers support: Show you data in different colors, shapes, and sizes, and so distinguish them in a single graph.
- Shapes: Assign any hierarchy a specific shape selected from a wide available range.
- Discrete Gradients: Set the ranges of values displayed in selected colors.
- Zooming: Take a deeper look at a certain data square by zooming the OLAP Chart.
- Look and Feel: Set up the look and feel of the application with a standard color scheme like MS Office 2003, Windows Vista, etc.
- Copy to Clipboard: Select any data range in OLAP Chart and pass it to another application like Microsoft Office.
- Dockable Panels: Organize your aspects of analysis into your own working space.
- Printing capabilities: Print your reports or export to a wide range of formats including PDF, XLS, CSV, JPG, etc.
- Calculated members: Provide additional information to the hierarchy structure. This may be SubTotals, Intermediate Values, Expected Values, Moving Averages, and the like.
- MS Analysis advantages: Use such features of MS Analysis Cubes like KPI (Key Performance Indicators), Time Intelligence, Actions, Translations, Drillthrough, Writeback.
OLAP, ASP.NET, BI, Business Intelligence, Silverlight, OWC, olap cube, WEB OLAP, drilling, Analysis, hierarchy, Chart, OLAP Chart, WEB Chart, Silverlight Chart, RIA Chart, WEB Visual Analysis
| Freeware alternatives RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP Chart for MSAS 2.62.1|
| Free Download RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP Chart for MSAS 2.62.1 from radar-soft.com|