StartEd Lite helps you to manage Programs which load from the Registry and as System Services. It lets you modify the Startup configuration and detects more than 150 Trojan Horses. You can also uninstall programs directly from StartEd Lite.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:33
English, German, French, Spanish
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
StartEd 5.20 StartEd helps you to manage Programs which load from the Registry and as System Services. It lets you modify, backup and Startup and detects more than 150 Trojan Horses. You can also uninstall programs directly from StartEd.
GetDiz 4.5 Many downloadable ZIP archives have DIZ and NFO files included within them. GetDiz is a freeware Notepad replacement which can display ASCII art correctly while maintaining an incredible speed, ease of use and small size.
Description: StartEd Lite is a freeware tool which helps you to control your Windows startup process. It recognizes startup programs which are either obsolete or memory hogs. You can safely disable such items in order to increase your computer's performance. StartEd Lite detects also more than 150 Trojan Horses, the most destructive and dangerous species of computer viruses. It allows you to backup and restore your startup configurations. StartEd Lite displays detailed info about the functionality of every System Service so that even novice users are able to manage their startup configuration. A warning message will be displayed when a System Service vital for your computer's stability is about to get disabled. You get also the ability to uninstall programs directly from StartEd Lite.
What can you do with StartEd Lite?
- View, Edit, Delete, Disable and Add entries to your program startup configuration
- Detect obsolete startup items and unneeded memory hogs
- Manage System Services with detailed notes and description
- See new startup items since last StartEd Lite use
- Show detailed information about every startup entry
- Launch files
- Uninstall programs
- Create shortcuts on desktop (useful for temporary disabled items)
- Print out and copy startup list to clipboard
- StartEd Lite recognizes more than 150 Trojan Horses in the Startup configuration and displays a warning message