|IroNDooM helps bodybuilders and athletes train harder and more efficiently, providing better control over the training process and yielding better results. Create a personal training methodology and maintain a custom training schedule.|
Feb 17, 2012 12:30:21|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
IroNDooM helps bodybuilders and athletes train harder and more efficiently, providing better control over the training process and yielding better results. Determine appropriate training load, create a personal training methodology and maintain a custom training schedule with easy-to-use Training Calendar and customizable Editor of Training Plans. Make a perfect diet and choose the right supplements with editable Training and Foodstuff Reference Books. Visualize your training process and achieved results with powerful Report Wizard and easily customizable diagrams. Use the many available calculators to verify your fitness with formulas used by professional athletes and bodybuilders.
Extensive illustrated exercise databases are available with IroNDooM for no additional charge. Generic exercises and specific training sets for bodybuilding, powerlifting and other sports are available. Dozens of sets and hundreds of exercises are described, including Machine Row, Machine Bicep Curls, Chest Dip, Leg Curl, Military Press, and many more. Categories include Forearm, Triceps, Traps, Biceps, Abs, Chest, Calf, and dozens of other. The exercise databases help athletes develop all muscular groups or concentrate on any particular one.
There are many more features to IroNDooM for professional and enthusiast athletes. The included Reference Book on category norms for men and women will help triathlon and Barbell Bench Press sportsmen. Foodstuff Reference Book will help athletes find out about the food and supplements caloric value and vitamin, mineral and microelement content. Advanced Charting makes it possible to visualize the results according to anthropometric data and weight-lifting exercises. Anatomical Atlas will help you estimate the ideal proportions of your body. No serious athlete or bodybuilder should ever start training without IroNDooM!
bodybuilding software, fitness software, exercises guide, database, athlete, sportsman, training, Chart, triathlon, vitamin, mineral, microelement
Pentium class system with 64 MB of RAM and at least 30 MB of free disk space, Windows XP or higher
- Exercises Guide. Core: the Directory of exercises is updated to version 2.0.
- Exercises Guide: the editor of icons Is added.
- Exercises Guide: the Editor of levels of preparation of sportsmen Is added.
- Exercises Guide: the Editor of speed of performance of exercises Is added
| Freeware alternatives IRonDooM 2.7|
| Free Download IRonDooM 2.7 from irondoom.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Exercise Diary 3.1.0 Exercise Diary fitness software accurately records and reports your workouts. Exercise Diary will help you to exceed your limits and achieve the body you desire. Lose fat and
- Athlete Tracker 1.0 Athlete Tracker is a powerful professional software for athletes, bodybuilders, personal trainers, and other fitness enthusiasts. The software allows you to track your progress in
|Find all software similar on IRonDooM 2.7|
- Train Like an Olympic Athlete with Hi-Tech Gadgets Even if you didn't make the cut forthis year's Olympic games in Greece, you can train like aworld-class athlete with pocket-sized electronics that delivera pumping music beat while keeping track of your rising pulserate.
|Find all news similar on IRonDooM 2.7|