|Vista Clock - put on your desktop a stylish free analog/digital clock with Countdown, Chimes, Timer, Uptime, Stopwatch, World Clock, Atomic Clock and Skins.|
Dec 7, 2012 14:03:08|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- HyperClipper XL 2.1 Clipboard utility. Enhances standard copy/paste functions of Windows, 200 pieces clips stack, preview, full clipboard control. Windows Explorer integrated. Enhanced selectable paste with preview available by Ctrl+V (Shift+Ins). Drag-drop paste.
- Ghost Installer Studio 4.8.1 Ghost Installer is full featured deployment solution with extremely friendly and powerful user interface, compact installer core and unique setup customization features.
|Show all author software|
Vista Clock - put on your desktop a stylish free analog/digital clock with Countdown, Chimes, Timer, Uptime, Stopwatch, World Clock, Atomic Clock and Skins.
analog clock, digital clock, skins, desktop clock, current date, show seconds, countdown, chimes, timer, uptime, stopwatch, world clock, atomic clock
Fixed Time Zone sorting.
Added am/pm select.
| Free Download Vista Clock 1.2 from respectsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- London Time Clock 1.1 London Time Clock is a free desktop application that shows you the current time in London, UK. The clock has many functions such as: countdown, stopwatch, timer, world clock
- Zune Clock 1.0 Zune Clock - put on your desktop a stylish free analog/digital clock with chimes and the current date. Zune Clock - put on your desktop a stylish free analog/digital clock with
|Find all software similar on Vista Clock 1.2|
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
- Moving from Analog to Digital in Consumer Electronics Perhaps it goes without saying that as consumer devices move from analog electronics into the digital world, the demand for chips will increase. But analysts have said that even while price pressures force per-unit revenues down, there still will be plent
|Find all news similar on Vista Clock 1.2|