|DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool. It is easy and fun to use.|
May 19, 2012 12:36:52|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- mTrax 188.8.131.52 Slow Down Your MP3s, Learn Solos Fast! Control Tempo, Pitch, Loops and More! mTrax will help you become a better musician by making it easy for you to learn all your favorite songs, solos and riffs; any song, any instrument!
|Show all author software|
DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. If you can't afford a professional drum player willing to teach you the beat, then Drummaticks is probably the next best thing, at a much, much lower cost...
DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool, easy to use and less expensive to buy.
If you are a musician, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you know how important it is to be able to keep the beat, keep a steady tempo or play rhythmic patterns in synch with the tempo and with other musicians. Most music teachers will agree that one should practice ones instrument with a metronome; it is essential to the development of any learning musician. Now you could go out and buy a metronome but why do that? For the same price or less, you can get DrummaTicks, a drum machine that does everything a metronome does and a lot more!
And because DrummaTicks lets you play common drum patterns such as Rock, Disco, Samba etc, it is a lot more inspiring than the tic-toc of a metronome.
In addition to common metronome usage, drum player can also use DrummaTicks to learn complex rhythm patterns starting at a slow tempo, and slowly getting to faster tempos.
With DrummaTicks, you can:
- Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute.
- Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones.
- Change the number of beats per measure from 2 to 8.
- Set the beat subdivision to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. This is extremely useful when practicing 16th notes, triplets or other difficult note sequences.
- Become a better musician when you practice your instrument along drum patterns created with a choice of over 50 percussion sounds, keeping you inspired, jamming and practicing for longer periods of time.
- Become a faster playing musician when you practice with the built-in Speed Trainer.
Drum Machine, Metronome, tempo, Boîtes à rythme, Speed Trainer, Drum patterns, 20 to 260 beats per minute, blues, boogie, bossa, cha cha, cuban, charleston, disco, funk, jazz, march, pop, reggae, rock, samba, shuffle, ska, swing, tango, twist, waltz
Ability to order instruments
User Interface improvements
| Freeware alternatives DrummaTicks 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download DrummaTicks 220.127.116.11 from terrasofta.com|