Cube it Zero Professional 6.1
( View screenshot )
|CUBE-it Zero bridges the gap between Access Queries and OLAP CUBES. It extends the reach of OLAP cubes to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process without the need of a data warehouse.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Cube it Zero 5.7 CUBE-it Zero bridges the gap between Access Queries and OLAP CUBES. It extends the reach of OLAP cubes to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process without the need of a data warehouse.
- Cube it Zero Foundation 6.1 CUBE-it Zero bridges the gap between Access Queries and OLAP CUBES. It extends the reach of OLAP cubes to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process without the need of a data warehouse.
|Show all author software|
BI-Lite CUBE-it Zero Professional is an OLAP Cube builder which brings cube building within the grasp of anyone familiar with MS Access queries. It extends the reach of OLAP to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process.
1. Connect to your data source
2. Design a report query using the visual query designer
3. Define the content of your cube
4. Process and build the cube in a single click.
Whilst not a replacement for a data warehouse, CUBE-it Zero, delivers fully functional OLAP cubes that do not require the foundation of a data warehouse. It enables the development of OLAP cubes faster, more easily and with fewer errors, than using conventional means.
CUBE-it Zero Professional will create local cube files (.cub) or SQL Server Analysis Server based cubes, on data from Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE or an ODBC data source. It also provides the ability to report from the cubes using Microsoft Office Excel.
- Provides the ability to deliver prototype cubes in an instant, allowing your business to evaluate the benefits that cube report delivery can provide, saving costly project development time and money
- Provides cost effective analysis of single data sets
- Provides extremely cost effective way of "one off" data analysis, enabling important business decisions to be made based on tactical data - Empowers individual users to be able produce personal analysis of non strategic data, reducing the burden on the central BI team
- Accepts data from MS Access as a data source (with optional upgrades for other data source types including MS Access, ORACLE and ODBC with more being added regularly)
- Uses an intuitive drag/drop graphical interface for building queries.
The OLAP cubes built by CUBE-it Zero Professional provide a platform for any industry standard reporting tool capable of reporting from .CUB files or Analysis Services.
OLAP, SQL SERVER, CUBE, CUBE BUILDER, SIMPLE, EASY TO USE, MICROSOFT, BI, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, TOOL, REPORTS, DATABASE, DATA WAREHOUSE, SSAS, ANALYSIS SERVICES, ORACLE, ACCESS, SQL SERVER 2005, SQL SERVER 2008, DATA ACADEMY, PERSONAL BI, BI-LITE, ETL, ELT
Microsoft Windows XP/VIsta/7
Added cube building support to building Local Cube files (.CUB)
Removed the need for SQL Server or SQL Server Analysis Services (though both still supported)
Added Support for Microsoft Access & SQL Server as Data Sources
Added Support for ORACLE & ODBC as Data Sources
User interface updates
| Find last version of Cube it Zero Professional|
| Freeware alternatives Cube it Zero Professional 6.1|
| Free Download Cube it Zero Professional 6.1 from bi-lite.com|