Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 6.1.4
( View screenshot )
|Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a nifty free tool that with help you get rid of duplicate files. Duplicate files can take up gigabytes of disk space. By using this free utility you can reclaim up to 50% of hard drive space.|
Sep 28, 2017 21:20:50|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- ABF Outlook Backup 4.03 ABF Outlook Backup is a handy tool to backup Microsoft Outlook. It enables user to save all important Outlook data, including email messages, contacts, mail accounts, calendar, journal, tasks and notes, rules and alerts, signatures and stationery.
- pcpmSqlGenComp 1.0 pcpmSqlGen Component generates SQL INSERT statements from SELECT statements and runs SQL Scripts from within your application. Create test data, save data prior to test, distribute lookup tables or schema changes. Fast generation of INSERTs.
|Show all author software|
Most computer users create and download different files on a daily basis. As time goes by, hard disks get packed with documents, pictures, music, videos, and other files. And then suddenly there is almost no free disk space left! But that is only partly true.
Most people are unaware of how many duplicate files there are cluttering their hard disks. All those songs that have been downloaded twice, holiday photos uploaded multiple times, documents copied and pasted, so that you have them in two folders at once! All that wasted disk space can be reclaimed by simply deleting duplicate files.
Apart from using up hard disk space, having too many duplicate files can make your computer run slower. Deleting them will help you speed up disk defragmentation, Windows search, and anti-virus scans.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a nifty free utility that will help you get rid of useless duplicates and reclaim up to 50% of free hard disk space. It will ask you for duplicate files search criteria - you can match files by name, date and time they were created, size, and even contents. Then it will do a quick but thorough search and present you with the list of duplicate files. You can review them before deleting any. That way you can avoid deleting any files that are not duplicates, but match your search criteria.
duplicate files, duplicate finder, duplicates, search duplicates, disk cleanup, cleanup, free disk space, remove duplicated files, auslogics, auslogics software, boostspeed, optimize computer
Pentium Proccessor, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD
- added multiple new features and made improvements to program algorithms;
- improved program stability and reliability;
- added new interface languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian;
- fixed all known bugs;
- improved support for Windows 10 Creator Edition.
| Find last version of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder|
| Free Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 6.1.4 from downloads.auslogics.com|
- Moscow Police Remove Disks From Yukos HQ Plainclothes police searching the headquarters of the Russian oil giant Yukos, which faces a claim of $3.4 billion in back taxes, removed hard disks from computers but did not disrupt servers that control oil extraction, a spokesman said Sunday.
- Finding a Home for Old Computers If getting rid of clutter happens to be one of your New Year's resolutions, nothing will clear up a few cubic feet of space like getting an old computer, monitor or printer out the door.
|Find all news similar on Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 6.1.4|