ManageEngine VQManager 6.2
( View screenshot )
|ManageEngine™ VQManager is a powerful, web-based, passive VoIP monitoring software tool. VQManager monitors real-time VoIP QoS metrics to give instantaneous reports, self-configurable alerts & in-depth fault probing – all from a single web interface.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor 8.0 The VoIP Monitor is a VoIP network management solution using Cisco IP SLA technology to monitor key VoIP service performance metrics. Additional in-depth bandwidth utilization graphs also help in quick troubleshooting of poor VoIP performance.
|Show all author software|
ManageEngine™ VQManager is a powerful, web-based, passive QoS monitoring tool for VoIP networks. It can monitor any device that supports SIP, H.323, Cisco™ Skinny and RTP / RTCP. VQManager monitors real-time VoIP QoS metrics to give instantaneous reports, self-configurable alerts & in-depth fault probing – all from a single web interface.
How does VQManager help keep your VoIP infrastructure up and optimized?
- Real-time, 24x7 non-intrusive monitoring of various QoS metrics allows speedy identification of VoIP faults and quality deterioration.
- VQManager pro-actively notifies faults by means of operator alerts, Email notifications and SNMP traps.
- Complete call level and end-point level 24x7 QoS analysis makes possible in-depth fault probing through call traces and call summaries.
- VQManager’s supports monitoring of any SIP, H.323 or Cisco™ Skinny device. Also, by processing Cisco (4, 4.x, 5), Swyx 6.0, Vovida Vocal, Tekelec 5.6, Shoretel 6.1, PortaOne and Asterisk CDRs, VQManager keeps the administrator updated with the happenings in the VoIP network regardless of the devices used.
- The tool’s powerful and flexible reporting generates over 30 different reports giving insight into usage trends, bandwidth utilization & capacity planning.
VQManager requires no other special hardware/software for support and its remotely accessible, user-friendly interface saves precious time & greatly improves administrator productivity. With minimal to zero deployment, VQManager is your fastest and most cost-effective way of ensuring an optimized VoIP communication infrastructure.
NOTE: Downloaded software would have support for monitoring unlimited IP phones for the first 30 days of usage. On completion of 30 days, support is reduced to monitoring of 10 IP phones.
VoIP Monitoring Software, IP Telephony Monitoring Solution, Cisco VoIP monitoring, VoIP QoS Monitoring, voip troubleshooting
Pentium 1Ghz and above, 1 GB RAM
H.323 support, Concurrent calls reporting, Configuration wizard for easy set-up, Voice Quality graphs enhanced with drill-down options, Full support for Cisco CallManager 6.x environments
| Find last version of ManageEngine VQManager|
| Free Download ManageEngine VQManager 6.2 from manageengine.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Orion VoIP Monitor 1.0 Free trial software: VoIP Monitor analyzes VoIP quality across WAN links and monitors the underlying systems and protocols that the VoIP environment relies upon, enabling you to
|Find all software similar on ManageEngine VQManager 6.2|
- Boeing Picks Cisco for IP Telephony Cisco Systems said Boeing has selected it to provide Internet Protocol telephony technology for a massive VoIP deployment across the aerospace and defense contractor's worldwide communications network. The deal will include 180,000 Cisco ...
- Cisco Links IP Telephony to Microsoft CRM Cisco is taking aim at small and midsized companies with a program that integrates its IP telephony software with Microsoft's Customer Relationship Management software.
|Find all news similar on ManageEngine VQManager 6.2|