Jets'n'Guns 1.03 Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action dressed in full metal jacket colored to kill in graphics that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane-action of saving the universe in the quest of 21 bloody levels
Undercroft 1.1 A great epic adventure in fantasy world of warriors and wizards, that brings together classic atmosphere of constituent games of the RPG genre with plenty of new features packed together in superior graphics and level design.
Description: An action horror game about hunting of supernatural monsters in a dark atmosphere. Full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares. With a superbly creepy orchestral soundtrack.
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. It's your quest, in a role of a hard boiled combat, to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifact of black magic.
Larva Mortus offers fast and entertaining monster-hunting game play. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack!
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, werewolves, the undead, and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere with mysterious storyline quests!
- A solid arsenal - varying from classic six shooters and shotguns to the fancy "Dynamo Gun"
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- many environments - from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
Zombie Smashers X2 1.0 Zombie Smashers X2 is a huge eccentric adventure of intense street fighting action, featuring tons of opponents, weapons, and skills. Upgrade your characters' ability and teach
ISPs call for action on 'zombie' spam The four largest US internet service providers on Tuesday called on government agencies, corporations and other ISPs to start unplugging from the internet "zombie" computers that have been secretly programmed to send out ...