|HydraMouse assigns various actions to the buttons of your mouse (button remapping), even if it has more than 5 buttons! Actions can be assigned to combinations of buttons, buttons and keys, single or double-clicks, system-wide or application-wise...|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:18|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
HydraMouse enables you to assign various actions to the buttons of your mouse. It is the only program in the world which can work not only with mice with up to 5 buttons, but also with many models of multi-button mice.
Key features of HydraMouse:
* You can assign actions such as hotkeys, some of more than 100 HydraMouse's predefined actions, or macros in the form of: Alt+F, U, Wait 50 ms, TAB, Enter...
* You can assign actions to mouse buttons, combinations of mouse buttons, combinations of keyboard keys and mouse buttons.
* You may use several events for each button: Down, Up, Click, and Double-Click. For instance, you may assign different actions to Left+Right_Down and Left+Right_DblClick...
* You can assign actions for each application individually, or system wide.
* You can assign different actions to different sequences of mouse buttons, e.g., one to Left+Middle and another to Middle+Left.
* You can specify that a mouse button executes alternative actions if it is clicked on an application's Title bar or the Windows Taskbar...
Some of the incredibly useful HydraMouse actions:
* Right+Left: Show/Hide Desktop (how many times have you done this, searching for that small "Show Desktop" icon?).
* Right+Middle: BOSS! (minimize the current application and open some serious document).
* Left+Wheel: Back/Forward in browsers or Windows Explorer (even if you don't have a fancy multi-button mouse).
* Right+Wheel: Page Down/Up (fast scrolling of longer pages).
* Middle (in Windows Explorer): Go to the parent folder.
* Middle (over an application's Titlebar): Disable/Enable Close Button on applications (how many times have you accidentally closed something you didn't intend to?).
* Middle (over the Windows Taskbar): Close Application in Taskbar (for quick closing, if you don't like unnecessary clicking).
Of course, you can do so much more by assigning to mouse buttons your favorite hotkeys in your favorite applications or games.
mouse, buttons, assign, action, actions, function, functions, remap, remapping, remap mouse buttons, remapping mouse buttons, macros, shortcut, application specific, IntelliPoint, SetPoint, ioCentre, game, games, WoW, Microsoft, Logitech, Genius, others
In version 3, actions and macros can be assigned to combinations of mouse buttons, or keys and buttons. For each button, HydraMouse now recognizes different events: Down, Up, Click and Double-Click. Different actions can be assigned to button combinations such as Left+Right and Right+Left...
| Freeware alternatives HydraMouse 3.20|
| Free Download HydraMouse 3.20 from hydramouse.com|