AVCWare Flash Converter 188.8.131.521
( View screenshot )
|AVCWare Flash Converter is an easy-to-use Flash to video Converter. This Flash Converter allows you to easily convert flash-format to video in popular formats like AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc. for watching Flash on different portable.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:33|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||AVCWare Software Studio||
click for full size
More author software:
- AVCWare DVD Creator 184.108.40.20630313 AVCWare DVD Creator can easily and speedily convert and burn AVI to DVD, DivX to DVD, MPEG to DVD, and WMV to DVD on Mac OS. Other supported input video formats include MOV (shot by iPhone 4S), 3GP, 3G2, ASF, DAT etc.
- AVCWare Video Editor 2.0.1.0111 Enables you to edit your video collection by the following ways: join several videos into a new one, split a large video by preset time/size or cut videos to remain the needed parts.
|Show all author software|
AVCWare Flash Converter is an easy-to-use Flash to video Converter. It allows you to easily convert flash-format to video in popular formats like AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc. for video entertainments on portable devices. The SWF to video conversion is supported as well. You can convert interactive SWF files and even create HTML page with SWF files embedded. Furthermore, many smart editing features are offered for you like split a large file into small ones, only convert the wanted segments, adjust output parameters freely and save it as a new profile.
1.Convert FLV/SWF files to other videos
2.Create HTML page with FLV/SWF videos inserted
3.Support dual-core or multi-core CPU
4.Convert flash videos in batches
1.Automatically detect your CPU and support dual core or multi-core CPU for processing each conversion task.
2.Convert multiple flash video files at a time with just one click.
3.Automatically split a flash file into small pieces. For example, split an FLV file into several FLV files or even into several AVI/ MPEG-4 files if you want.
4.Enter the start time and duration of the segment you want and click convert button to just get what you want.
5.The output parameters like video bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, codec, channel, resolution, quality, aspect ratio are all adjustable. You can save your changes as a new profile.
6.Append multiple formats to one flash video file and convert them to get many files in the same content at a time.
7.Set a specific size for the output file with Bitrate Calculator and compute the video bit rate instantly according to the size.
8.Run this Flash Converter in the background without interventions so you can use other programs smoothly while converting FLV and SWF videos.
9.Let the FLV video converter help you auto exit, shut down computer, hibernate or stand by after all conversion tasks are finished.
10.Automatically check for updates to ensure you always own the latest version.
Flash converter, Flash to avi converter, Flash to mp4 converter, convert Flash to avi, convert Flash to mp4
1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above; 256MB RAM; 100MB space for installation
| Freeware alternatives AVCWare Flash Converter 220.127.116.111|
| Free Download AVCWare Flash Converter 18.104.22.1681 from avcware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Agrin All to Avi Mp4 Flash Swf Converter 4.2 Agrin All to Avi Mp4 Flash Wmv Swf Converter is the best and convenient way to carry out your needs that create AVI,MPEG4,WMV,FLV,SWF from versatile video files including AVI, WMV
- Agrin Flash to AVI MP4 iPod Converter 4.2 Agrin Flash to AVI MP4 iPod WMV MOV Converter can convert FLV to AVI,MPEG4,WMV,MPEG,VOB,3GP,iPod,MOV with the best quality and high speed. It allows you to finish different file
|Find all software similar on AVCWare Flash Converter 22.214.171.1241|
- Flash Lite 1.1 with SVG-Tiny support Macromedia has released version 1.1 of its Flash Lite player, targeted at mobile phones and smartphones. Flash Lite supports a subset of the proprietary Flash vector-based animation system, widely used on ...
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on AVCWare Flash Converter 126.96.36.1991|