EZMailSend is a simple to use command line console application for Windows that allows you to easily send email via your SMTP server. You can integrate EZMailSend with batch files, scheduled tasks and many other uses. Send text, HTML, files and more!
Mar 29, 2014 16:42:13
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
mosascii m2 2.1.200 mosascii m2 is an application that converts an image into an HTML mosaic made out of ASCII characters. The HTML mosaics look just like the original image except they are created out of colored ASCII characters. mosascii m2 can now create animations
Description: EZMailSend is a simple to use command line interface (CLI) SMTP client console application for Windows that allows you to easily send email via your SMTP server.
You can integrate EZMailSend with batch files, scheduled tasks as well as use it in situations where you need an application to send an email that does not support such features. You can also pipe information from other applications into EZMailSend as the e-mail message if needed.
With EZMailSend you can:
- Send a simple plain-text email
- Send an HTML constructed email
- Automatically attach images from HTML and change the HTML to reference the embedded image as well as download and attach images from remote servers
- Support multi-part emails for HTML content and plain-text for backwards compatibility
- Send emails with attachments, Send emails with inline embedded attachments
- Authenticate with your SMTP server with a username and password
- Set custom outgoing SMTP port
- SSL authentication (explicit mode) with your SMTP server
Botnet Hunters Search for 'Command and Control' Servers Amid mounting evidence that the upsurge in virus activity is directly linked to the "botnets-for-hire" underworld, a group of high-profile security researchers bands together to identify and disable the drone zombies.