|An advanced, powerful, and feature rich fax server software system|
May 21, 2014 17:22:21|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Zetafax 2007 Zetafax is a powerful software package which runs on a PC network (LAN). It allows users on the network to receive faxes on screen and send faxes straight from their PCs. Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 server/Vista compatible
- DEKSI Network Inventory 13.17 DEKSI Network Inventory provides a complete software and hardware inventory of all your network computers.
|Show all author software|
Actfax is an advanced, powerful and feature rich fax server software system.
ActFax has been designed for network-wide transmission and receipt of fax messages, as well as sending and forwarding fax messages by email. The software runs on any Windows version from Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server or Vista (Server and Workstation edition), Windows 7 and 8 (32 and 64 bit) and also supports terminal servers. Due to the client/server architecture of ActFax, all data is stored centralized on the fax server. With the integrated fax client and the ActFax printer driver, faxing from any standard application is as easy as printing. For the integration of the fax service into own applications, ActFax offers various standardized interfaces.
Due to the intuitive user interface ,the installation and configuration of ActFax is done in just a few minutes. Since ActFax automatically detects and configures the available hardware, the fax server is ready for operation right after the installation.
Sending fax messages with ActFax is as simple and fast as printing a document on paper. To fax or email a document with ActFax, choose the printing function in your application as usual and select the ActiveFax printer as the destination printer. ActFax now displays a dialog window asking for the recipient (or a list of recipients) of the message on the screen. Central and private phone books assist the user in that case.
ActFax now transfers the document to the fax server that automatically stores the fax and transmits it as fast as possible, depending on priority and available fax lines. For failed transmissions, the call is automatically repeated using sophisticated redialing techniques. The owner of the document can be informed about the result of a transmission with automatically printed sending reports, email notifications or through a popup window on the fax client.
fax, fax server, fax server software, facsimile, fax software
512MB RAM Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 2003 Server, 2008 Sever , 2012 Server
| Freeware alternatives ActFax 5.10|
| Free Download ActFax 5.10 from deksoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- NetCFax networked fax system 3.60 Fully networked fax server plus clients system that uses TCP/IP connectivity for all communication between server and clients. Clients can have access to just their own, or all
- Venta4Net 188.8.131.525 Network solution for sending and receiving faxes and voice messages from any networked computer via the server computer through modems or VoIP connections. Single line and
|Find all software similar on ActFax 5.10|
- MS: Get Your Free Backup Server License On the heels of extending the support timeframes of its business-class software offerings, Microsoft is now seeking to further ease the jitters of cost-conscious IT administrators (in enterprise, government and academic circles) by allowing them to keep .
- Novell Ships Netware-Linux Combo Server Software Novell on shipped its Open Enterprise Server, software that provides file, print, directory, management, collaboration, and application services using a combination of the company's long-running Netware operating system and SuSE Linux Enterprise Server.
|Find all news similar on ActFax 5.10|