|Build interactive diagrams and model surfaces in WPF applications. WPF Diagrams has numerous features and capabilities all packaged together to create a beautiful, professional suite of controls.|
Feb 2, 2012 12:06:44|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WPF Elements 5 WPF Elements 5 is a suite of 50+ controls to help developers build next generation applications quickly and easily. Includes advanced charting, a high performance data grid, scheduling, property grid, coverflow, time explorer, color pickers and more.
- Silverlight Elements 2.1 Silverlight Elements is a suite of production ready Silverlight controls designed to help you create stunning applications faster and more easily than ever before. Silverlight Elements contains 40+ beautifully crafted controls with legendary support
|Show all author software|
Building interactive diagrams and model surfaces has never been easier than with WPF Diagrams 2. Designed to support any type of diagram, developers can add a touch of magic to any WPF application in no time. Discover the very best diagramming components available! We have focused on building a tight API that makes it efficient for you to create rich visualizations through diagrams in no time.
80+ free shapes included
With more than 80 shapes included in the box you'll be up and running in no time. Customize the existing shapes or add more of your own!
Advanced background grids
WPF Diagram includes many grid options: display grids, show major and minor lines, snap to the grid and much more. Snapping can be applied even when not displaying any grid and snapping options can also be configured.
Customise all aspects of the diagram visuals
As with all aspects of WPF Diagrams, developers can customise the look and behavior of nodes. Using standard WPF idioms, you can template nodes, connection lines, grids and the entire surface. Interactive nodes can also surface buttons and other such interactive elements.
Panning and scrolling
WPF Diagrams supports smooth panning and scrolling so that your users can navigate your diagrams with ease. It's also very easy to add a mini view that users can see their entire diagram from to make navigation easier.
Connection path finding
When dragging around nodes on a diagram surface with connection lines it's important to consider how those connections will be routed. Included with WPF Diagrams is several path finding systems such as the classic A* (a-star) routing or direct connections.
Export to PNG, JPEG or BMP
Simple one line export of diagrams to PNG, JPEG or BMP formats. Additional formats can be plugged in easily as needed.
And much more!
wpf, diagrams, model, surfaces, a*, astar, tree, layout
New absolute positioned 'shape' diagrams, merged Flow Diagrams and Star Diagrams into one product, new pre-built shapes, new layout algorithms including A* and TreeLayoutAlgorithm, new toolbox control, simpler API,
| Freeware alternatives WPF Diagrams 2|
| Free Download WPF Diagrams 2 from assets.mindscape.co.nz|
Similar software shotlights:
- DrawTag 1.0 Draws tree diagrams of XML documents. Provides vertical and horizontal diagram orientation, and control over font and pointsize. Draws tree diagrams of XML documents. Provides
- LanFlow Net Diagrammer 6.44.2113 LanFlow is a drawing tool for laying out, designing, and documenting a network, LAN, internet, or other communications system. LanFlow is a drawing tool for laying out, designing
|Find all software similar on WPF Diagrams 2|
- Lab Uses DNA to Track Stolen Tree's Logs Maybe the crime-solvers at a Purdue University tree lab could inspire a new TV series: "Law & Order: Special Botany Unit." The scientists used DNA testing to match the stump of a stolen black walnut tree with two logs sold to a lumber mill 60 miles aw
- Nokia unveils six mobile models at conference in Singapore Nokia yesterday unveiled six new handsets at the annual Nokia Connection conference held simultaneously in Helsinki (Finland) and Singapore, including a megapixel camera phone and three new clamshell models.
|Find all news similar on WPF Diagrams 2|
Similar smart reviews:
- EDraw Max 3.1, Any Diagram, Just Draw EDraw Max is rather a lightweight yet incredibly powerful diagramming tool. Over the usual elements that you can see in any of similar solutions, EDraw Max
- Schematic 3.23, Diagrams For the Rest of Us Schematic is a rich diagramming tool, combining powerful capabilities of creating, changing and controlling diagrams with logical and easy user interface. Creating
|Find all smart reviews similar on WPF Diagrams 2|