The other kind of cooking… Do you enter or collect recipes? You are right. Do you like to use your own individual ingredients? Do you want only a shopping list from which you know you will need the ingredients? Now, you are completely right.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:18
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Cook'n Recipe Collector 2.30 The easiest way to sort your collected and new recipes: Archive printed recipes, archive digital recipes, individual printing functions, optional: remark comments,last cooking date, cook devices, etc.
Do you enter or collect recipes? You are right. Do you like to use your own individual ingredients? Do you want only a shopping list from which you know you will need the ingredients? Now, you are completely right. Salt and pepper are mostly not listed on a shopping list!
Cook Recipe Book is the recipe software which is another kind of cooking with recipes:
- Import on the easiest way digital recipes.
- Use 19 main categories for your recipes.
- Create your own sub categories.
- Enter therefore can, cup or jar or package as unit. That is good enough often. Cook Recipe Book includes an automatic quantity registration system for each unit.
- Very variable search functions for ingredients and recipe or both.
- Calculate your servings in a new form: use 4 persons, 10 plates, etc. So you can calculate a recipe from 4 persons to 2 persons or from 100 snacks to 150 snacks.
- Search for key words in your recipes. You can use a full text search or about categories, etc.
- Remark the last cooking date or he next planned cooking date.
- How difficult is your recipe for cooking? Select between 5 levels.
- Use your own ingredients database. You will ever have a backup called global ingredient database.