|Japplis Toolbox is a compilation of text utilities in one application. It can encode and decode URL or Base64. It find regular expression in text or files.|
Jan 22, 2013 14:13:00|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- JLearnIt 5.0 JlearnIt is a multilingual dictionary sorted by categories that helps you learn vocabulary of another language progressively (each word has a level of use).Many languages are available including English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Italian.
- XINS 2.2 XINS is a Web Services framework. APIs are defined in a simple XML format. Then the specifications in HTML, the WSDL file, the Java client and server side code are generated from the specifications. APIs accept SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, JSON and more.
|Show all author software|
Japplis Toolbox is a compilation of text utilities in one application.
It can encode and decode URL, Base64, Hex, ROT13, ROT47, Java unicode, Volapuk.
It can convert numbers from/to binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal and to date.
It gives you text information such as character count, word count, line count, hash code, MD5 or SHA.
You can get Java system properties, environment variables or Swing default values.
It finds regular expressions in text and in files, even gz compressed.
It can sort lines, reverse lines, shuffle lines, add number to lines, delete duplicates, prefix lines, trim spaces or extract words.
It runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
You can also run it online as applet
text, utility, url, encoding, decoding, base64, md5, sha, Java, regular expressions, codec
| Free Download Japplis Toolbox 3.5 from toolbox.japplis.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Encoder Wizard ActiveX 3.0 Encoder Wizard is a collection of two ActiveX (ocx) controls, Encoder Wizard and Decoder Wizard. These two controls allow you to fully support the Base64, Quoted- Printable
- Base64 Tools 1.3.0 Base64 Tools for Windows is a utility, which allows you to Encode/Decode File, Text, String, URL and any other data and if you are a Software Developer you can also check out our
|Find all software similar on Japplis Toolbox 3.5|
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
- URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.
|Find all news similar on Japplis Toolbox 3.5|