PDF Xpansion SDK enables a software developer to solve different tasks with PDF and XPS documents in his own software. It allows solving of almost any task related to PDF documents: creating, viewing, editing, annotation, converting, signing, etc.
PDF Quick Master 3.5 PDF Quick Master automatically creates a PDF file from your application. You should not do any settings, they will be defined automatically.
Beauty Studio - Style Advisor 4 4.0 Style Advisor 4 with its over 500 different styles is your perfect consultant when finding a new style (complete with hairstyle, make up, and accessoires) for any occasion in just a few clicks. Style and colour type consulting included.
Description: PDF Xpansion SDK - the kernel library of PDF Xpansion technology.
The library provides for your own applications an ability to use digital documents in PDF, PDF/A and XPS formats. The library is built in a special way to satisfy the requirements of almost any category of third-party developers or systems integrators.
PDF Xpansion SDK libraries:
- PDF Document Library - base library to create, convert, read, display, print PDF and PDF/A documents and to process PDF properties.
- PDF Quick Viewer - complete PDF viewer as a window (incl. "PDF Quick View"), ActiveX, .NET-Control.
- PDF Rich Edit Library - create, explore, modify page content (Page Content Object Model available).
- XPS Document Library - converting PDF - XPS and vice-versa, processing of XPS documents.
- XFA Document Library - process data in electronic forms in XFA format.
Perfect PDF 5 Premium 5.5 Perfect PDF 5 Premium is a powerful software for all tasks concerning PDFs. Conversion of documents into PDF files, properties changing, content editing, commenting, designing
Perfect PDF 6 Converter 6.x Perfect PDF 6 Converter is a powerful software for converting PDFs. Conversion of documents into PDF, PDF/A files, properties changing, design, decorate pages, protect and digital
Scientists Work on Software to Scan Arabic Computer scientists are developing software to scan Arabic documents, including handwritten ones, for specific words and phrases, filling a void that became apparent following the Sept. 11. attacks.