Do you know where and who is spending your money? SoftBanking helps you track your spending habits and see where the money goes with the help of several chart templates.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34 Size 748 kb Licence Freeware Status Minor Update Languages English OS Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP Homepage illusionsoft.net Author Luis Cordeiro
click for full size
More author software: SoftBanking 1.2.0 SoftBanking is a personal income and expense-tracking program, that supports all the features required for basic home accounting, with the powerfull addicional feature of importing homebanking files. Show all author software
Description: SoftBanking is a FREE personal income and expense-tracking program. It supports all the features required for home accounting needs:
- Create unlimited number of categories to assign your transactions.
- Assign a spender to your transactions.
- Create yearly and monthly chart statistics.
- Use filters to study your account with as much or little details as you like.
- Manage separate accounts.
- Protect each account with its own password.
- XP-Style interface. Short tags: domestic, business, money, income, personal, home, expenses, finances, manage System Requirements: .NET Framework 1.X, MDAC 2.7 or higher
Free Download SoftBankingLITE 1.2.0 from illusionsoft.net
Similar software shotlights: OrgFinances 2.9 Looking for convenient home accounting software? OrgFinances requires no special skills or qualifications, but helps you successfully manage family budget or small-business
Find all software similar on SoftBankingLITE 1.2.0