Repair corrupt OST file and export OST file to PST file via OST exporter tool. This OST to PST conversion software is the best way to access OST file & save OST email PST with entire OST email objects: to, cc, bcc, from, date, time and subject etc.
Mar 20, 2013 13:57:35
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
OST to PST Converter 5.0 You can fluently repair OST file and convert OST PST file with fabulous and best OST converter. Now every user can access Offline OST file and restore OST data as PST. PDS OST to PST Converter program can Convert OST email PST with whole OST email objects
Description: With the help of OST to PST recovery tool you can recover OST to PST file. Make use of PDS OST converter to PST software for converting OST to PST file instantly. Perfectly shift OST to PST by Outlook OST to PST converter tool. PDS exchange OST to PST converter software has great capability to convert Outlook OST file to PST file in seconds. Restore corrupt OST data which is corrupted due to some errors: virus attacks, database corruption, abrupt system shutdown, accidental deletion of user account, exchanged file does not synchronized with Exchange Server and bad sectors etc. OST file converter tool gracefully convert OST file into PST file.
Wonderful Aspects of OST2PST Converter Program
* 365X24X7 online service
* Install and uninstall securely
* Download advance and cheap OST recovery to recover OST to PST
* Convert OST files to PST files within seconds
* Quickly repair corrupt, damage and orphan OST data as PST
* Smoothly extract OST to PST data
* This tool works with such OST versions: 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0.
* Recover all OST email objects: to, cc, bcc, from, date, time and subject etc.
* This tool gives you free DEMO version of this OST2PST tool
* Purchase full version of PDS Outlook OST to PST converter program at USD 99 only.
Researchers Isolate Copper-Extracting Bacteria A Japanese-Chilean researchfirm, BioSigma S.A., reported on Friday its first majorbreakthrough in developing new technology that uses bacteria toextract copper from poor quality mineral at a low cost.
Archaeologists Extract DNA From Skeleton Archaeologists have successfully extracted DNA from skeleton remains under an English church that could prove a skeleton found near Jamestown belongs to one of its founders, the Church of England announced Thursday.