PDF to EXE Converter, Encrypt and convert pdf to exe with password protected self-running, Encrypt your pdf files into exe files that can only be opened when a Open Password is provided (PC-binding or Non-PC-binding)
DRMsoft Universal File to EXE Converter 9.1 Encrypt and convert various types of file to exe with password protected, prevent from editing, copying and printing. You may specify the icon of encrypted file. The encrypted files support One Computer One Password license to your user's computer.
DRMsoft EXE Special Encryption Tool 9.0 Encrypt exe with password protected, You may specify the icon of encrypted file. You can set a password with PC-binding to your users. Only you can create open password for your users. Easily distribute EXE files and protect it.
Description: PDF to EXE Converter, Encrypt and convert pdf to exe with password protected self-running, Encrypt your pdf files into exe files that can only be opened when a Open Password is provided (PC-binding or Non-PC-binding), and users can only open the encrypted pdf files after obtaining the Open Password provided by you. The encrypted file support One Computer One Password.
You can either distribute Open Password offline, or use your website(customized function).
Key Features :
The encrypted files can be used to achieve the following:
• Multiple encryption modes:
Non-PC-Binding, All computer ,One password;
PC-Binding, One computer,One password;
Pdf to exe , Convert pdf to exe only, no password needed;
Only need to be authenticated once on the same computer(With same Key and Product ID).
• You can specify the number of opening allowed, the time of opening and expiry date.
• It can be configured to lock user's keyboard or mouse during opening.
• Watermarks can be added to pdf, support fixed or floating watermark;
• You can configure a user prompt so as to let users know how to contact you to obtain the Open Password;
• Popular screen recording can be prevented. You can also use smart-anti screen recording to prevent all other screen recording software.
• It can be configured to prevent opening in VMware and Virtual PC
• Encrypted files can be called from command line via a correct encryption key.
• You can set whether or not allow the users print pdf.
• You can set whether or not allow the users copy some words.
Adobe Announces New PDF Tools The PDF document format has become so ubiquitous that computer users often forget that it was invented and is supported by a particular software vendor: Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE).
PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.