Adjust Laptop Brightness 2.0
( View screenshot )
|Adjust Laptop Brightness is a software utility to adjust screen brightness on HP, COMPAQ, DELL, Gateway, IBM, LENOVO, Sony, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Samsung, Acer, and MSI laptops. It helps you to save your battery and reduce your eyestrain.|
Mar 19, 2013 13:52:42|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- XPS Removal Tool 3.05 XPS Removal Tool allows you to remove the Microsoft XPS Document Writer (MXDW) print queue and driver package from a Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2008, 2012 installation. The program also uninstalls XPS Essentials Pack from Windows XP, Windows Server 2003.
- PDF Document Writer 7.2 A print-to-file driver that enables any Windows 8/7/2012/2003/2008/XP/Vista application to create PDF file by printing. The software provides Improved Color Printing, High-Fidelity Print Output, Improved End-User Experience, CMYK/sRGB/RGB conversion.
|Show all author software|
A tuning utility to adjust screen brightness on laptop, notebook, netbook, and ultrabook. It helps you to save your battery and your eyes as well as the back light of your monitor.
If you find your desktop, screen, or monitor too bright, you can make it lighter; if you find your display device too dim, you can make it brighter by changing the brightness level slider in the application window of this utility.
The application window can be minimized as an icon in the notification area of the taskbar (system tray) that indicates the current brightness level of the main display. Notification area icon also shows current brightness in a tool tip. Brightness can be changed by clicking the icon and drag the slider knob shown on the fly.
It is a good idea to set the proper brightness value before you can work with office documents, read electronic books, surf the internet, watch movies, and play video games, etc.
Adjust Laptop Brightness allows you to keep your eyes in optimum condition and have a good time while working on your PC.
We have tested the software utility with HP laptop, COMPAQ laptop, Dell laptop, Gateway laptop, IBM laptop, LENOVO laptop, Sony laptop, Toshiba laptop, Fujitsu laptop, Panasonic laptop, Samsung laptop, Acer laptop, MSI laptop, Apple iMac, Apple MacBook Air, and Apple MacBook Pro. The software is proved to be able to easily adjust the brightness of the screen without any issue. Notebook, netbook, and ultrabook are also tested.
- Change brightness at anytime and adjust brightness to the most comfortable level
- Show current brightness level in the notification area of the taskbar
- Turn off monitor to save battery when display is not needed
- Dim your screen brightness to the lowest
- Raise your screen brightness to the highest
- Calibrate monitor brightness on system startup
- Reduce brightness level on system idle
- Support LCD, LED, backlight LED monitor
- No hardware OSD needed
change, laptop, screen, brightness, monitor, desktop, dim, light, reduce, lower, bright, adjust, contrast, backlight, dimmer, brighter, lighter, slider, windows, windows7, windows8
PC with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Add support for multiple screens and monitors on Windows 7 and Windows 8
| Freeware alternatives Adjust Laptop Brightness 2.0|
| Free Download Adjust Laptop Brightness 2.0 from rogosoft.com|
- Japanese Stocks Lower; Banks Slide Japanese shares fell by midday on Fridaybut stayed above lows as a rebound in shares of South Korea'sSamsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (005930.KS) following its earningsresult eased investor nerves over the high-tech sector.
- Samsung Teams with T-mobile for Their First U.S. Slider Phone Way back when in 2001, the flip phone, (as opposed to the bar phone) was the phone to have. It was cool, different and, well, it flipped. Now, three years later, among an onslaught of cell phone features you have to have, the "flip" may no longer be one o
|Find all news similar on Adjust Laptop Brightness 2.0|