|Add Text-to-Speech capabilities to your applications. TRSpeaker allows you to adjust voice, pitch, speed and other parameters of the speech engine. You can easily insert this component into your Web-page, MS Office application, VB, C++, or Delphi|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:33|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- TR Dictionary 5 An add-on to the Internet Explorer. It converts the browser into:
Speaking dictionary. You can see the explanation in the pop-up hint, and hear it. Vocabulary drills. Three efficient tests will help you memorize new words.
- Bottom-side Explorer bar Maker 3 You don't have to be a programmer to create your own Explorer bar.
Explorer Bar (Band) Maker is a Windows tool (one-step wizard) that lets you create your own Explorer bar from any HTML page, picture or Macromedia Flash file.
|Show all author software|
TRSpeaker component is an ActiveX control that adds Text-to-Speech capabilities to your application. If your program uses this component, it can read aloud any text data.
This control aggregates The MS Direct Speech Synthesis control (DirectSS).
TRSpeaker has all the methods, properties and events that the MS Direct Speech Synthesis control has. So you can use it the same way as the DirectSS.
Why then should I use TRSpeaker instead of DirectSS control?
1. Unlike the DirectSS, TRSpeaker is safe for scripting, initializing and executing. It simply means that you will not get all those annoying messages and warnings, every time you load your web page.
2. It has an additional property page where you can select a desired speech engine (in case you have several). Adjust the pitch, speed and volume. All the parameters will be saved. So, when you start your application again, you will not have to check available speech engines, select one of them, and set these parameters again. Who tried it once, knows what I mean.
| Free Download TR Speaker component 2 from text-reader.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MWS Reader 5.1 MWS Reader 5 will read out loud documents, E-mails, web pages and text from any program for you! An entirely new read aloud experience with countless natural sounding voices in
- Speaking Notepad 5.2 Hello! I'm Speaking Notepad! I am powerful and handy analog of Microsoft Notepad. I'll read your TXT, DOC, HTML and RTF documents aloud with SAPI4 and SAPI5-compliant high quality
|Find all software similar on TR Speaker component 2|