|An fast-moving, exciting arcade game. Burrow through a mine full of traps, monsters, and boulders to steal gems.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Exile 3 - Ruined World 1.0 Exile III: Ruined World is a massive, fascinating role-playing game for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. It has gorgeous, professionally done graphics, an elegant interface, and a fascinating, intricate plot. The world evolves as you travel!
|Show all author software|
SubTerra is a fast-moving, exciting arcade game. Burrow through a mine full of traps, monsters, and boulders to steal gems. It has 108 challenging levels, some which reward smarts and some which require lightning reflexes. It features a huge variety of tricky traps, creatures, and power-ups, guaranteeing plenty of variety on the way down. Comes with a powerful level editor.
SubTerra was developed by Crystal Shard and is available exclusively from Spiderweb Software.
shareware, game, shard, software, arcade, subterra, spiderweb, action, crystal
Windows 95 or later, DirectX 3.0 or later, 16MB free RAM, 12MB disk space
| Freeware alternatives SubTerra 1.0|
| Free Download SubTerra 1.0 from ftp:|
Similar software shotlights:
- Crystal Wizard 1.1 Crystal Wizard combines addicting action with magical effects not usually seen in a puzzle game. Part logic game, part Bust-a-Move, part Tetris, and part pachinko, Crystal Wizard
- Kingthon Arcade Collection 1.30 Kingthon Arcade Collection is a collection of arcade games. It includes 180 high-quality arcade games such as classic pacman, snake, James Bomb, Final Fortress, Heli Atack, Linear
|Find all software similar on SubTerra 1.0|
- Review: Sims 2 More Crystal Ball Than Game I didn't plan the party right: By the time it was underway, I had to get to work. That's when the breakfast I left on the stove caught fire and the guests fled. No one bothered to call the fire department. When I got home at 6 p.m., my kitchen was a pile
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on SubTerra 1.0|