|Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online contest, and playing against the computer. Various skins are included.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Smiling Bubbles 1.2 New games - new emotions. Now Bubbles are more perfect and funny. They are smiling, chatting, jumping, they are alive! Just start to play and little heroes will become one of your best friends, presenting you sprightly laugh and fun!
- PacDoom III: Halloween Party 1.0 Halloween Party has started! Pacman is invited. Help him to get there! But the Party is full of sudden tricks and he must challenge himself in the dangerous fight with all his fears. Are you ready to overcome your frights and start on adventure?
|Show all author software|
Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common interface and idea - to take out all squares from the board by matching colors. One-player mode, as well as playing against the computer are supported.
Various skins are provided. Helpful hints and information will assist new players to enjoy
the game and score higher points.
Both friendly installer and uninstaller are included.
Square Remover: The main goal of the game is very simple - to remove color squares from
the board. They can be taken out only in blocks of the same color, these blocks are highlighted when the mouse moves over. Single squares cannot be taken out, and when no blocks remain
- the game is over. You get points for every square you have managed to remove, plus a bonus if you clear the whole board.
Square Collector: The rules are the same, but scoring is different. The points you get for a
take-out grow very fast with the number of squares in the removed block. You can see the current block's price in the right pane. So, the best strategy here is to assemble as big a bunch as possible, and then eliminate it.
Turn Play Squares: The main idea is the same, but you play in turns trying to gain more points
than your opponent - computer. Each move is a series of take-outs, and each removed block must be larger than the previous one. To make the play fair, on the first move only the 2-square blocks can be cleared, on second - 2 and 3-square, and so forth.
All your best results are submitted to the server and take part in the World-wide contest.
puzzle, game, logic, skins, colors, strategy, solitaire, tetris, lines, board, new, cool, online, free, internet, web, contest, awards, shareware, freeware, download, winners
Pentium 200, 32 Mb RAM
| Freeware alternatives Square Assembler 1.6|
| Free Download Square Assembler 1.6 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TetriStation 2.0 TetriStation is a pack of 18 different arcade games with different blocks, grids, strategies and logic. This is a real gamers' jukebox! Some of the games are the alltime
- Boa Constrictor 1.2 Boa Constrictor is a great arcade game, which is based upon the good old SnakePit, and adds a host of new features and tricks. Two-player mode is provided. Several dozen of
|Find all software similar on Square Assembler 1.6|
- Xerox Strategy Focuses on Color Products Xerox Corp. is betting its future on a more colorful business world. The Stamford-based maker of printers and copiers is launching new products geared at allowing small- and medium-sized businesses to produce photo-quality color documents.
- Shoot-'em-up Net games no match for solitaire LONDON (Reuters) - Middle-aged computer users who prefer solitaire and puzzles to violent shoot 'em ups will push online gaming to be a $2.2 billion (1.2 billion pounds) industry in Europe and North America by 2007, according to a report.
|Find all news similar on Square Assembler 1.6|