|Compiles source code written in PHP, Java, Visual Fox, VB, Delphi / Pascal and becomes flowchart. Also lets you draw the flowchart from the start and automatically generate source code for control structures.|
Jul 18, 2014 17:01:16|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SplitBar XT 1.2 Add hotizontal and vertical split bars and auto resize functions to your forms. Individually adjust the size and position of each control. Customizable with advanced properties and events. Build professional multi panes user interface in no time.
- Resizer XT 1.2 Add smart form resizing without code. Provides proportional resize and advanced intelligent resize and positionning. Individually adjust the size, position and font of each control on your form. Customizable with events, methods and properties.
|Show all author software|
More author news:
- Study: Love It or Hate It, Offshoring is a Fact of Life A study of Bay Area companies says offshoring is so firmly entrenched as a business practice among technology companies that there is no point fighting it -- but that moving jobs to countries with cheaper labor is only one of many factors ...
- Skype Launches Internet-to-PSTN Service Skype Technologies has launched a service that enables PC users to call over the Internet to users of conventional phones. A network of partnerships will provide needed call-termination services. Next up: A service that lets conventional ...
|Show all author news|
Codecgraf is a graphic compiler that reads source code written in PHP, Java, Visual Fox, VB, Delphi / Pascal and automatically make flowcharts. So as you're reading. But attention Codecgraf only read the control instructions ie IF, WHILE, REPEAT, SELECT, FOR and based on these make the flowchart. Now if your compiler gives you an error by a structure not closed or open, you'll see it graphically.
Codecgraf also targets beginners in programming and thus lets you draw the flowchart through control tools mentioned above (IF, WHILE, REPEAT, SELECT, FOR, WORK) and automatically closes right clicking on the desired structure. Once the flow chart is finished, you just have to choose a programming language to obtain the source code.
In addition to the evaluation version, "Codecgraf" comes in 4 products varies only in the number of lines to capture, so you purchase only what you need.
The diagrams generated respect the rules of structured programming. Each standing structure can be edited any number of times, but once placed can not be removed except when placed through the undo found in the menu. To do this, you must now manually modify the source code and then capture it. The latter should be the weak point of Codecgraf, we trust to overcome in the next version.
flowchart, compiler, encode, decoder, structured programming, programming, php, java, delphi, pascal, fox, vb, source code, graphic, chart
Processor 1Ghz, 512 RAM, 800X600 video, 10MB disk
Project for sale
| Free Download Codecgraf 2.0 from codecgraf.com.ar|
Similar software shotlights:
- Code Visual to Flowchart 6.0 Code Visual to Flowchart is an automatic flow chart generator software , It can reverse engineering a program , create programming flowchart from code,mostly used on flowcharting a
- Code to Flow chart generator 3.5 Code to Flow chart generator is an automatic flow chart generator software , It can reverse engineering a program , create programming flowchart from code, mostly used on
|Find all software similar on Codecgraf 2.0|
- Sun charts Java developer tool Fresh from unveiling its Sun Java Studio Creator development platform and a beta release of Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5 (J2SE 5) this week, Sun Microsystems is eyeing improvements to these technologies such as better Web services functionality.
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
|Find all news similar on Codecgraf 2.0|