Dew Lab Studio for .NET 2011
( View screenshot )
|Dew Lab Studio is an object oriented numerical library for Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008 and 2010 users. Supports complex numbers, sparse matrices, math parser, probabilities, optimization, signal processing and statistic analysis routines.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FFT Properties 18.104.22.168 Real time spectrum-network analyzer with with multi-channel support. It features parametric windows, peak interpolation, rich set of peak marking features, cepstral analysis, averaging, excellent quality 3D Surface chart, digital filter designer.
|Show all author software|
Dew Lab Studio includes Dew Math library and additional signal analysis (Dew Signal) and statistical analysis (Dew Stats) add-on packages.
- fast object oriented numerical library for VS2005.NET, VS2008.NET and VS2010.NET
- support for 64bit native mode
- take advantage of multi core CPU's automatically in your numerical applications.
- ability to achieve optimal performance for numerical algorithms and speed up .NET floating point by 3-10x matching the speed of highly optimized unmanaged code.
- LAPACK based
- Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
- Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
- Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats
- 23 probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
- superfast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator
- 1D and 2D FFT's, correlations and autocorrelations.
- arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Weighted/unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.
- Weighted/unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, ...)
- PCA, multivariante analysis, ...
- IIR filters (Cheybshev I and II, Butterworth and Elliptic).
- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support.
- Standard and extended Kalman filtering
- Non-linear filters
- Spectral analysis, cross spectral analysis and higher order bispectral analysis
- Conversions between different forms of transfer function
- Audio recording and playback components including ASIO
- interpolated FIR filters, DCT/IDCT
- real factor rate conversion
Visual Studio, Programming, Math, Numerical Analysis, Library, Statistics, Signal processing
.NET Framework v2 or newer
Kalman filtering, ASIO drivers.
| Freeware alternatives Dew Lab Studio for .NET 2011|
| Free Download Dew Lab Studio for .NET 2011 from dewresearch.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SuanShu 1.3.1 Java numerical methods, Java numerical analysis, Java math, Java statistical library, Java statistics, numerical recipes, numerical methods, numerical analysis, math, mathematics
|Find all software similar on Dew Lab Studio for .NET 2011|