Active Lines is famous puzzle game. The game is easy to play. All you have to do is just moving balls arranging them in lines. But sometimes you have to think, what line to build and what ball to take. Now with amazing "water" effects!
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Battle Boattle 2.6 Battle Boattle 2.6 is one of a kind naval shooter that is absolutely insane. Crazy boats, mad opponents, wild bonuses and kooky missions. The game is so fast-paced and tough it's going to drive you nuts. Still, it's the best naval game of 2003!
Description: Active Lines is famous puzzle game. The game is easy to play. All you have to do is just moving balls arranging them in lines. But sometimes you have to think, what line to build and what ball to take. This game does not require fast reflexes, and will fascinate not only kids, but their parents as well.
* The balls are not just staying still waiting for you to select them, they are active, moving! *Balls are swimming in a water, making amazing waves.
* Game speed is automatically adjusting to the player. If you used to think for a long time, you can see the balls swimming slow. For those who plays fast balls will fly.
* Most impatient can begin next move, before the balls complete the previous one. Try it. Tt is really convinient!
* Time-proved classic rules make the game really interesting.
* Different skins let you to select the game's look. Practically to any taste.
* Autosave feature lets you to quit and to return back to the game at any time without inconvinience.
Outsourcing May Be a New Enterprise Ball Game The outsourcing of certain business processes, along with the outsourcing of such functions as manufacturing, research and development, has become a standard practice for most enterprises.
Review: Sims 2 More Crystal Ball Than Game I didn't plan the party right: By the time it was underway, I had to get to work. That's when the breakfast I left on the stove caught fire and the guests fled. No one bothered to call the fire department. When I got home at 6 p.m., my kitchen was a pile