|USB data theft protection tool for Windows Network is a policy-based endpoint safety measures solution that permits network administrator to centrally control uploading and downloading activity through local USB computer devices.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Windows Data Recovery||
click for full size
More author software:
- How to Recover Hard Drive Data 2.0 Use hard disk file recovery software for Windows to recover & restore lost data from crashed hard drive of based Windows OS. Download - Windows hdd recovery software for recovering deleted data from formatted Windows partition (FAT & NTFS).
- Wondows File Recovery Software 11.01.01 Windows Partition recovery with Kernel for Windows which recovers data from deleted, lost, damaged, formatted FAT and NTFS partitions.
|Show all author software|
USB drive anti theft data software facilitates to you that administrator can watch on every client which are connected to the server. USB drive blocking tool prevents the data loss due to the inappropriate or sometimes criminal use of removable media devices. Block USB port access controller software maintenance the log files with the facility to save at user defined location. USB port disabler utility can hide, lock and protect your local USB network and USB drives and disable auto run usb drive in windows operating system. USB drive write protector enables to protecting computers from outsiders whose can spread virus in your system by usb devices. Write protected USB drive monitoring utility is an unseen and undetectable easy-to-use surveillance tool for both networked and personal PCs. USB device monitoring tool provide the best solution for protecting the computers or covered the stored important data files transferring from one to another system.
* Usb locker tool support all Windows server and client operating system.
* The plug in or plug out activities of USB drives on client’s PCs can be easily and strictly monitored from server.
* LAN USB drive blocker tool capture connected USB device details including brand name, hardware ID, storage capacity with client’s machine name, IP address.
* USB port disabler software helps you to protect your confidential data from being copied by intruders and prevent your computers being infected by any other unauthorized program or spyware.
* USB port locker tool provides protection from any unwanted sent and receive data from USB device in Windows Network.
* Windows network USB drive blocking software save details about USB device connecting date and time, client computer name, IP address as well as unique hardware ID of connected USB storage media.
Anti, data, theft, monitoring, software, check, USB, port, activity, prevent, unauthorized, file, accessing, secret, server, analyzing, detecting, local network, connection, client, computer, administrator, manage security, block, files, transferring
512MB RAM for server machine, 256MB RAM for client machine and 20MB free disk space
Added support for realtime monitoring for all USB drives
| Freeware alternatives USB Drive Blocker 126.96.36.199|
| Free Download USB Drive Blocker 188.8.131.52 from techddi.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Lock USB 184.108.40.206 Windows network anti theft USB data monitoring utility protect the confidential data from unauthorized access on client machines connected in local area network. USB data
- Windows Network USB Drive Blocker 220.127.116.11 Windows network USB drive access blocking software is easy to use utility that can be used to monitor insertion and removal of removable devices in LAN PCs. Download USB port
|Find all software similar on USB Drive Blocker 18.104.22.168|
- What's in Your USB Port? The physical format of the thumb drive--USB connector at one end, plastic case at the other--has suddenly become what Winnie the Pooh called "a Useful Pot to Put Things In." The original thing was memory, in quantities far greater than floppy disks can ha
- Feds ask state to check computer servers LITTLE ROCK (AP) The appearance in a state computer of files containing texts and images that apparently originated with the terrorist group al-Qaeda prompted the federal Homeland Security Department to wonder about the security of other state ...
|Find all news similar on USB Drive Blocker 22.214.171.124|