|Tabs for PowerPoint brings tabbed browsing, editing and managing interface into Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007. With this Office add-in, the user can easily handle multiple presentations within a single window.|
Apr 13, 2012 12:45:03|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ABF Outlook Backup 4.03 ABF Outlook Backup is a handy tool to backup Microsoft Outlook. It enables user to save all important Outlook data, including email messages, contacts, mail accounts, calendar, journal, tasks and notes, rules and alerts, signatures and stationery.
- pcpmSqlGenComp 1.0 pcpmSqlGen Component generates SQL INSERT statements from SELECT statements and runs SQL Scripts from within your application. Create test data, save data prior to test, distribute lookup tables or schema changes. Fast generation of INSERTs.
|Show all author software|
Using Tabs for PowerPoint (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint presentations, office add-ins, presentation tabs, PowerPoint tab, Microsoft PowerPoint software, PowerPoint slide, PowerPoint add-ins, Office add-ins
Microsoft Office Powerpoint or Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 installed
Combine 32-bit and 64-bit supports into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
| Freeware alternatives Tabs for PowerPoint 8.50|
| Free Download Tabs for PowerPoint 8.50 from extendoffice.com|