|Is an easy-to-use, reliable and powerful tool for capturing snapshots from your video files. The program supports three tools for capturing snapshots: Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video.|
Jan 30, 2012 12:02:08|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Icon In Depth 126.96.36.199 A program for editing and creating icons, cursors and animated cursors - using the common editing tools and effects, Import icons from images and files, and export icons in a custom size and color depth.
- Sound InDepth 188.8.131.52 Sound In Depth is a powerful and easy-to-use audio editing and Converting program with multi-language support. Simply Manage and edit your sound files.Perform various operations with audio files .Also offers various editing features and much more.
|Show all author software|
Is an easy-to-use, reliable and powerful tool for capturing snapshots from your video files. The program supports three tools for capturing snapshots:
1) Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video.
2) Continuous snapshots: Allows you to capture a portion of the video as a sequence of images.
3) Timed snapshots: Allows you to capture snapshots every certain amount of milliseconds.
The main window is composed of three main parts which are Media Actions, Media Tools and the Main Menu Bar. There is also a frame at the bottom of the window which lets you change where you save your snapshots quickly without entering the Options window. In the part of Media Actions you will see a collection of buttons which includes the main media commands which are: rewind, play, pause, stop and fast forward. Also in the right side, you will find a button for mute/sound and a slider for setting the desired volume level. There's a bar also which shows the progress of the movie. In the part of Media Tools you will find the functionality we provided for you to capture snapshots:
- By clicking the first button, you will capture a single snapshot. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F1.
- By clicking the second button, you will start to capture a sequence of images until you click it again. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F2.
- By clicking the third button, you might be asked to enter a number in terms of milliseconds (depends on how you set your options).
Download this great software for free now......
Video, Decompiler, Free, download, software, program, utility, tools, capturing, snapshots, rewind, play, pause, stop, fast forward, movie, files, single, sequence, milliseconds, Single snapshot, Continuous snapshots, Timed snapshots, Media, sound
32 MB ram and 20 MB disk space
| Find last version of Video Decompiler|
| Free Download Video Decompiler 184.108.40.206 from soundindepth.com|