|Is an easy-to-use, reliable and powerful tool for capturing snapshots from your video files. The program supports three tools for capturing snapshots: Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video.|
Jan 30, 2012 12:02:08|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Icon In Depth 220.127.116.11 A program for editing and creating icons, cursors and animated cursors - using the common editing tools and effects, Import icons from images and files, and export icons in a custom size and color depth.
- SID CD-DVD Indepth 18.104.22.168 Whether you want to burn audio, video, data, or backup copies or rip audio files from audio cd's to your pc, this program easily meets all of your CD or DVD burning & ripping needs. Burn data CDs, DVDs, ISO-images, multi-session & bootable CD.
|Show all author software|
Is an easy-to-use, reliable and powerful tool for capturing snapshots from your video files. The program supports three tools for capturing snapshots:
1) Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video.
2) Continuous snapshots: Allows you to capture a portion of the video as a sequence of images.
3) Timed snapshots: Allows you to capture snapshots every certain amount of milliseconds.
The main window is composed of three main parts which are Media Actions, Media Tools and the Main Menu Bar. There is also a frame at the bottom of the window which lets you change where you save your snapshots quickly without entering the Options window. In the part of Media Actions you will see a collection of buttons which includes the main media commands which are: rewind, play, pause, stop and fast forward. Also in the right side, you will find a button for mute/sound and a slider for setting the desired volume level. There's a bar also which shows the progress of the movie. In the part of Media Tools you will find the functionality we provided for you to capture snapshots:
- By clicking the first button, you will capture a single snapshot. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F1.
- By clicking the second button, you will start to capture a sequence of images until you click it again. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F2.
- By clicking the third button, you might be asked to enter a number in terms of milliseconds (depends on how you set your options).
Download this great software for free now......
Video, Decompiler, Free, download, software, program, utility, tools, capturing, snapshots, rewind, play, pause, stop, fast forward, movie, files, single, sequence, milliseconds, Single snapshot, Continuous snapshots, Timed snapshots, Media, sound
32 MB ram and 20 MB disk space
| Find last version of Video Decompiler|
| Free Download Video Decompiler 22.214.171.124 from soundindepth.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FP Video Decompiler 126.96.36.199 Video Decompiler is one of the greatest tools ever used for capturing snapshots from your video files .We support three tools for capturing snapshots. Video Decompiler is one of
|Find all software similar on Video Decompiler 188.8.131.52|