An enhanced data provider for SQL Server-based database applications development that offers both high performance native connectivity to the SQL Server database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
Description: SQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for SQL Server that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQL Server-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, SQLDirect .NET offers both high performance native connectivity to SQL Server and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
SQLDirect .NET introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main advantages of SQLDirect .NET.
- Direct access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
- High performance
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
- Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
- All SQL Server data types support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
SQLDirect .NET supports SQL Server 2005 (including Express editions), SQL Server 2000 and MSDE. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments: