SQL Server Data Access Components 7.1
( View screenshot )
|SDAC is a VCL/LCL/FMX component library for fast direct access to SQL Server from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports all SQL Server data types and functionality, including MARS, bulk copy operations and reliable messaging.|
Apr 23, 2015 18:31:29|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.4 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Win32 and Win64 platforms. SDAC connects to SQL Server directly through OLE DB, which is a native SQL Server interface.
- RAD Studio XE8 support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus.
- Mac OS X support
- iOS support
- Android support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support - Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
sdac, delphi sql server, mssql, ms sql, dac, vcl, clx, .net, rad studio, rad studio xe8, bds, data access components, bde, c++builder, turbo, c++, android, ios, mac os x
* RAD Studio XE8 support
* AppMethod support
* Increased Direct Mode performance. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus
* Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms.
| Find last version of SQL Server Data Access Components|
| Freeware alternatives SQL Server Data Access Components 7.1|
| Free Download SQL Server Data Access Components 7.1 from devart.com|