dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.
Apr 21, 2017 21:37:15
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
Description: dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to Oracle database server from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server. It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers 12c,11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
* RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* Direct Mode is distributed as source code
* Oracle 12c authentication in the Direct mode
* Oracle Cloud (DBaaS) in the Direct mode
* Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode
* Oracle Data Integrity in the Direct mode
* Win64 development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Direct access to data
* Direct SQL
* Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
* High performance
* Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
* Extended options for advanced behaviour
* Complete support for dbExpress version 4
* Source code available
* IPv6 protocol support is added
* Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
* Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode
Licensed royalty-free per developer IDE Compatibility:
* Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
* Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE
dbExpress Driver for InterBase 4.9 dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.