|dotConnect for SQLite is a data provider built on ADO.NET architecture. With Entity Framework and LinqConnect support it introduces new approaches for designing applications, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.|
Dec 24, 2016 21:44:53|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.5 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and
advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
* Sync Framework Support
* Entity Framework Core support is added
* Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
sqlite, sqlite net, ado.net, sqlite ado, sqlite odbc, sqlite data provider, sqlite provider, sqlite data access, sqlite connectivity, sqlite c#, sqlite vb net, asp net, entity framework, sqlite entity framework, code first migration
.NET Framework 2.0 and above, .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and above, Entity Framework v1-6, Core
*Entity Framework Core Database-First support
*The 'Do not install assemblies in the GAC' check box that allows disabling placing the provider assemblies to the GAC is added to the Install Wizard
| Find last version of dotConnect for SQLite|
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for SQLite 5.7|
| Free Download dotConnect for SQLite 5.7 from devart.com|