|Update file modification dates by days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Specify a single file or all files in a folder. Useful for synchronizing the date and time stamps of pictures taken with multiple cameras. Increase or decrease file times. Free.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- PicRenameIt 3.1 Rename files, renumber files, and resize files in one easy operation. Integrates with Windows Explorer (Microsoft's file manager). Renumber files by file time, date picture taken, or alphabetical order. Works with all file types. Organize files fast.
|Show all author software|
Update file modification dates by days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Specify a single file or all files in a folder. Increase or decrease the "Date Modified" field of the specified file(s). Specify number of days, hours, minutes, and/or seconds to add or remove from the existing file modification times. Useful for synchronizing the date and time stamps of pictures taken with multiple cameras. Adjust timestamps for time zone differences, daylight savings time differences, and other time synchronization problems. Easy to use. Works with all file types. Free without restrictions.
updatedates, modification date, update modification dates, change, update timestamp, change dates, time, free, date, dates, timestamp, time stamp, offset, synchronize dates, bulk, days, hours, minutes, seconds
| Free Download UpdateDates 1.1 from newportsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Filo 4.38 Filo enables you to edit file and folder properties. Simply drag files and folders from Explorer, drop them onto Filo and let the program modify their time and attributes according
- Time Calculator Deluxe Edition 1.7 Add, subtract, divide and multiply time values in days, hours, minutes and seconds. Convert to and from fractional units. Find the day of any date in the Gregorian calendar within
|Find all software similar on UpdateDates 1.1|
- DNS changes to take minutes (instead of hours) VeriSign his to rapidly update Domain Name System (DNS) records every few minutes instead of only twice a day. From 8 September changes in the .com and .net zones will take an estimated five minutes to propagate across all 13 .com/.net authoritative name
- TV Review: 'Seconds from Disaster: Columbia's Last Flight' TheNational Geographic Channel will pick apart the steps and missteps that led upto the NASA's Columbia tragedy, which killed seven astronauts and destroyed oneorbiter, tonight during a one-hour program highlighting the disaster.
|Find all news similar on UpdateDates 1.1|