|Extracts emails from web sites, search engines, news groups, files, email accounts, etc. Saves to CSV, TXT and XML. Multithreaded and fast. Create your mailing lists with a simple click.|
Jan 9, 2012 12:20:11|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Accelebrain 6.2 Accelebrain is vocabulary builder and flashcard software which helps you quickly memorize words, phrases, vocabulary, numbers, formulas, historical dates, or any subject matter that can be learned via a question and answer format.
- SerpMon 3.6 SerpMon (Search Engine Results Page Monitor) enables you automatically check your search engine position ranking for any keyword. Don't let your competitors outrank you.
|Show all author software|
Diggun automatically extracts email addresses and user names from various sources like Web Sites, Search Engines, News Groups, Files, Email Accounts. The extracted emails and names can be exported to various formats, including CSV, TXT and XML. Create your mailing lists with a simple click.
Why do you need Diggun?
* It extracts thousands of emails automatically in just a matter of a few minutes
* It is a great helper in conducting email marketing campaigns
* It is impossible to extract lots of email addresses manually. It saves your time
* To increase your sales by direct marketing
* Automatically scans and extracts emails and names from: web sites, search engines, news groups, files on disk, email accounts
* Eliminates duplicate and incorrect emails
* Export of found emails and names to CSV, TXT and XML formats
* Multithreaded and fast
* Free support and advice
* Free lifetime updates and upgrades
* System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Download Diggun now and and start extracting email addresses from everywhere: site, forum, blog, email, search engine, news groups, etc.
Diggun, Site Email Extractor
| Freeware alternatives Diggun 5.2|
| Free Download Diggun 5.2 from jiteco.com|