Watermark software, image resizer, image converter. Smart and easy batch photo processing. Add text watermark to photos in as few as 3 clicks! Transparent watermark text keeps the beauty of your pictures intact. Prevent misuse of photos on the web.
Description: Our watermark software lets you add visible text watermark to photos in as few as 3 clicks! Transparent watermark text keeps the beauty of your pictures intact. Prevent misuse of photos on the web. Declare your copyright with the (c) copyright watermark. Write your name, comments, date etc on your photos. This prevents people from stealing or misusing your photos. You can process your entire photo collection in a few easy steps without worrying about text placement or distortion. Our watermark software lets you convert and resize images in batch mode. It is ideal for use before uploading photos on internet or for organizing your photo collection on your computer. Highlights of this watermark software:
* Very Simple user interface
* Supports fast batch photo processing.
* Edit the text you want to display on the images.
* The default placement of the text on image can be changed with a single click.
* Automatic font adjustment feature accommodate different dimensions of photos without distortion.
* Transparent text keeps the beauty of your photographs intact.
* Rescale all your images to be of the same size. Ideal for web publishing.
* Convert images into popular formats like jpeg, bmp, tiff, png, ppm, etc
* Supports thumbnail creation.
* Adjust transparency, font, color of the watermark
*Remembers the watermark settings from your last session
Inspyder Photo Lab 3.2.0 Bulk image editing made easy. Resize, rotate, add text and more with Inspyder Photo Lab! It's easy to do basic image editing in bulk. Combine Photo Lab filters to do multiple edits
MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.