|Free program, which allows you to change/replace multiple letters and phrases at a time. It is easy to create and save lists of changes/replacements, so that you can reuse them. Applications: character conversion, ROT13, ROT47, Morse code conversion.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:31|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wList 2.1.0 Create list of files and subfolders of a given folder (directory). In one click, create a list of contents of any CD/DVD/USB flash drive, or any hard disc. List all your music files (MP3, WAV), pictures (GIF,JPG,PNG) or video (AVI,MP4,MPEG).
|Show all author software|
Free program, which allows you to change/replace multiple letters and phrases at a time.
It is easy to create and save lists of changes/replacements, so that you can reuse them.
You can even paste replacement table from your spreadsheet (e.g. Excel/Calc).
wReplace resembles Notepad. Like Notepad, it works with plain text Unicode files.
* Character conversion - changing one set of characters into another. Also, removing diacritics (accents).
* Romanization (latinisation) - conversion of a text written in a non-Roman alphabet into Roman alphabet.
* Transliteration - writing down a text (or a word) written in one alphabet with letters of another alphabet.
* Cyrillization - conversion of a text written in a non-Cyrillic alphabet into Cyrillic alphabet.
* Transcription (phonetics, phonemics, phonemic orthography) - writing down phonemes of a spoken language, so that you can reproduce them later. Also, you may write down phonemes of one language using letters of another.
* Simple substitution cipher (e.g. ROT13, ROT47).
* Morse code conversion.
wReplace is an excellent tool for national characters conversion into standard set of ASCII characters. This is useful because many programs do not correctly display non-ASCII national characters; for example, programs which display film subtitles sometimes have this problem. The change/replacement is run according to a pattern (Diacritic to ASCII) available in the program.
wReplace is useful for language learning. It allows you to convert between different notations/writing systems, and to approximately phonetically transcribe text. Possible applications:
* Japanese, text conversion both ways: Romaji - Hiragana, Romaji - Katakana, Katakana - Hiragana.
* Russian; Cyrillic, conversion into Latin phonetic transcription ISO 9-1995.
wReplace can be used free of charge.
string replace, search and replace, find and replace, search replace, find replace, replace text, multi replace, multiple replace, replace characters, text converter, convert text, morse code, unicode, rot13, transcription, transliteration, romanization
| Find last version of wReplace|
| Free Download wReplace 1.2.Free from sharktime.com|
- Intel To Replace BIOS with Open-Source Code Intel is moving to replace the antique BIOS code currently used to boot up computers with an open-source alternative. BIOS lets computer hardware communicate with operating systems and other software applications, but using the ...
- Wireless Rapidly Replacing Landline, Survey Finds Yankee Group survey finds that households are now using wireless for 60% of their long distance calls and that those consumers expect multi-product bundles from telecom operators.
|Find all news similar on wReplace 1.2.Free|