Disk Write Copy Personal Edition 22.214.171.12477 Full recovery in case of data loss. All changes made to the system are rolled back. Don't limit user rights - after restart the system will be restored to its previous state.
Disk Write Copy Server Edition 126.96.36.1990 Full recovery in case of data loss. All changes made to the system are rolled back. Don't limit user rights - after restart the system will be restored to its previous state.
Description: Disk Write Copy of 1.x product line is the software for immediate system and files rollback based on shadow disks proprietary technology. It reliably protects hard disk from accidental and intended changes.
When system disk protection is active, Disk Write Copy allows to stop using antivirus and registry cleaning software by protecting the system and user personal files from potential harm. Thanks to automatic rollback, which doesn't require any additional actions by the user, the software greatly benefits over standard backup solutions. Rollback takes only a few seconds, not depending on protected disk size, and doesn't require additional disk space allocation.
When you boot your computer the next time you can be sure that:
- The computer is free from viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and any malicious code
- The operating system and all files are in exactly the same state as you saved them
- There is no usage history stored for the previous session
- All harmful activities performed by users (e.g. kids) during the previous session are eliminated
- Deleted or corrupted data on protected disk remains intact
Disk Write Copy of 1.x product line fully supports Vista OS, including 64-bit edition.
Recommended to use:
ON HOME PC
- allows to create crash-proof operating system along with data safety
ON OFFICE PC
- reduces computers administration costs
- removes the need for computers maintenance
IN COMPUTER CLUBS, INTERNET-CAFE AND COMPUTERIZED CLASSROOMS
- guarantees flawless boot-up of every protected computer after powered on
- solves all user-caused problems by rebooting the computer